There are times in our lives when we feel low and down. We feel lost and do not know where and how to start all over again. At this low phase of life we want someone to support us. Words of encouragement comfort us and give us strength to start all over again. They guide us, comfort us and tell us to give our best, irrespective of the circumstances. Comforting words of encouragement and inspiration are many times, the best means to take your loved ones out of depression. These words can soothe an aching heart, help heal a broken relationship, give the courage to fight difficult and motivate someone to move on. These words are the best way to rebuild lost confidence and restore lost hope. In the Bible there are numerous places where we are told to encourage each other to show love and to do good things. Encouraging one another and building each other up is a work of God and precious gift given to humanity by Christ’s Sacrifice that brought us all the other gifts as well.
If anything can turn your bad day around, it is a little pat of encouragement on the shoulder. Words of encouragement for women, friends or anyone close to you should not always be some profound philosophy every time. Just words of appreciation and encouragement may be enough to keep the confidence level high. Sometimes simple and the most commonly used words could be used as encouraging phases. Simple words can also overcome depression. They can fill the mind of depressed person with positive thoughts. They can definitely motivate the person and make him confident and adventurous. If you wish to encourage someone, add a few words of praise for the person’s abilities and accomplishment. It is encouraging to be praised in front of others. With a fighting spirit and a positive outlook, the person can definitely achieve the desired goal. So for all those who are looking for such words of inspiration to pep them, encourage them to live life in the best possible way, given below are some really motivation and encouraging quotes by famous people.
Below are Some Quotes with Words of Encouragement that will Uplift you and Inspire you:
- I am strong; I’ve gone through the hell and kept walking. I know my weaknesses.
- I am worthy; it took me a long time to believe that. I’ve worked through my unworthiness.
- I am beautiful; and no one needs to convince me of that anymore. I’ve dropped the illusion of not enough.
- I am imperfect- I have imperfections but that does not make me imperfect. I am perfect as I am.
- Life is like a piano, the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life’s journey, remember that the black keys also create music.
- Your mission: be so busty loving your life that you no time for hate or regret or fear.
- Don’t wait for something you know won’t happen.
- Having a rough morning? Place your hand over you hear feel that. That’s called purpose, you’re alive for a reason. Please don’t give up.
- The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before- Albert Einstein
- You are doing a fabulous job! No matter how hard the journey may be, remember to be kind to yourself, you are doing the best you can! You are amazing and beautiful every day! Don’t ever tell yourself anything less!
- It is just a bad day not a bad life.
- I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday- Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Never mistake a woman’s silence for her ignorance, her calmness for her acceptance and her kindness for her weakness.
- Just because you are CEO, don’t think you have landed. You must continually increase your learning, the way you think and the way you approach the organization. I’ve never forgotten that- Indra Nooyi, CEO, Pepsico.
- Don’t be a woman that needs a man, be a woman a man needs.
- Life is a gift; never forget to enjoy and bask in every moment you are in.
- Reverence for God serves as the foundation upon which your significance as a kingdom woman will flourish.
- When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
- Everything will be OK in the end, if it’s not OK, it’s not the end.
- Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are with what you have and that will always lead you into something greater.” – Mary Manin Morrissey
- Women like men should try to do the impossible and when they failtheir failure should be a challenge to others- Amelia Earhart.
- The creation of a woman was the crowing and final and most glorified moment of human creation- Jeffrey R. Holland.
- God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.
- Woman must not accept; she must challenge. She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.” – Margaret Sanger
- “Women are the real architects of society.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “I’ve got a woman’s ability to stick to a job and get on with it when everyone else walks off and leaves it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “If you look at what you have in life,
You’ll always have more.
If you look at what you don’t have in life,
You’ll never have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “A woman is like a teabag. It’s only when she’s in hot water that you realize how strong she is.” – Nancy Reagan
- I think the key is for women not to set any limits.” – Martina Navratilova
- “Once you go through something you think will kill you and it doesn’t, every day is like a present.” – Elissa B. Terris
- “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
- “No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow.” – Alice Walker
- “The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world.” – Charles Malik
- “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t.” – Rhonda Hansom
Encouraging Words From Bible:
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you- Bible.
- If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly- Romans
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil.